Provide operational HR support to the HR Manager and local organization.
• Updating company databases on a daily basis.
• Screening potential candidates’ resumes to identify suitable candidates to fill job vacancies.
• Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
• Posting job ads to social media platforms.
• Assisting in the planning of company events.
• Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
• Coordinating new hire onboarding.
• Supporting in other adhoc tasks related to HR for training, performance evaluation, workday system etc.
Experience, Skills & Education
• Bachelor's degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource
management or related field.
• Proven experience working in an office environment.
• Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• The ability to work as part of a team.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
Reporting line and organisational level
• HR Manager
There is no review for this job